HPSET RE-REGISTRATION IS CHANGING IN 2019
- From January 2019, HPSET are introducing a new annual re-registration protocol. All registered HPS will be required to re-register between 5th January and 31st March every year if they wish to remain on the professional register. The registration period will run for 12 months from 1st April.
- Re-registration will be an online process, and all registered HPS will receive an email at the start of the year (provisionally 5th January) with details of how to submit a re-registration application.
- There will be a three-year schedule of CPD audit. To achieve this, the register has been randomly divided into three sections and every registrant will be required to submit a Professional Development Profile (PDP) once every three years. The profile documentation has changed and will be available on the website from January 2019.
- There is a slight increase to the re-registration fee which will be £30.00 per year from April 2019 – equivalent to just £2.50 per month. All payments will need to be made using the BACS system. Details will also be made available available on the website in the new year.
The attached payment schedule shows how much you will have to pay in 2019 and 2020, taking into account any fees owing/already paid by 31 March 2019. To find-out how much you have to pay, you need to find your current re-registration date in the left-hand column of the table and trace across the row to find the amount due. (e.g. If you have a current re-registration date of August 2020, you will not need to pay again until 31 March 2020 when you will pay a reduced fee of £17.50)
- From September 2018, new HPS students will continue to pay a £100 indexation fee at the start of the two-year FdA course, which will cover their first period of registration from graduation to the following April.
- Their first re-registration fee will become due on 31st March following qualification. (i.e. Students commencing September 2018 will need to re-register and pay their first annual fee before 31 March 2021.)
Changes to systems are challenging for all involved and HPSET appreciate your patience during the transition to the new re-registration process.