If you are a qualified Health Play Specialist currently in HPS practice and wish to re-register with HPSET following a lapse in registration, you will need to submit a Late Re-registration Application before you can be considered for a return to the professional register of Health Play Specialists.
The Late Re-registration application process consists of 3 stages:
- Submission of a Profile Form via your personal page of the HPSET website https://hpset.org.uk.
- If your registration lapsed within the last 3 years, you are required to complete all 3 years of the Profile Form.
- If your registration lapsed more than 3 years ago, you are required to complete just Year 1 of the form with CPD evidence relating to the year (April to March) preceding your application.
- Payment of the Late Re-registration fee.
Details and payment options available at https://hpset.org.uk/payment-option
- Submission of the Late Re-registration Application Form by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can download the form here.
Re-registration cannot be approved until all three stages of the process have been completed to the satisfaction of the Registration Standards Committee.
You may download the Profile Guidelines below:
Click to download Profile Guidelines – 2023 revision
N.B. If you registration lapsed because you have taken a career break and are not currently practising as an HPS, you need to contact the Registration Co-ordinator – email@example.com, to ask about HPSET’s Return-to-Practice protocol.