Your feedback will help to ensure that Apprenticeship Standards that are developed meet the training needs of the profession.
Setting the standard of excellence in provision of play and recreation in health care.
About the HPSET Apprenticeship Standards Survey
These short surveys will take no more than ten minutes to complete. Your feedback will help ensure that any Apprenticeship Standards that are developed meet the training needs of relevant occupations, and that new apprenticeships are viable, high quality, and widely supported. In particular we are keen to avoid duplicating Standards that have already been published or are already in development.
This survey seeks your views on Apprenticeship Standards at three stages of development:
- Whether you support the development of the proposed Apprenticeship Standards;
- Whether you think the proposed Apprenticeship Standards would typically take at least 12 months of training to develop the skills, knowledge and behaviours required for that occupation (required as part of our criteria);
Changes to Re-registration Process
HPSET is committed to working towards greater recognition of Healthcare Play Specialists and the importance of professional registration.
To support this aim, our re-registration process is changing to bring us in line with other professional groups. Changes include:
- a move to annual re-registration
- the introduction of a re-registration fee equivalent to £2.50 per month
- the setting-up of a public register
Further information is available on our Re-registration and News pages.
Please check the website regularly for updates
Change is always challenging. Everyone at HPSET is working hard to achieve a smooth transition to the new arrangements, alongside our existing workload.
Thank you for your patience.
For up to date information on recent changes
The Foundation Degree in Healthcare Play Specialism is a two year course for people who have experience in working with children and young people
Latest News is available here.